The "Jelly Bean" 17" Archtop Guitar
Custom Hand Crafted Left-Handed Archtop Guitar
This guitar was designed with a solid wood Bigleaf Maple top, back, and sides. The top has been thinned to maximize the vibrational properties of the wood which produces clear, vibrant highs, mids, and low range frequencies while maintaining the high flame of the maple. The soundhole has been offset which helps the artist hear the music very clearly. Hardshell case included.
LIST PRICE: $7,200
- Body: Left Handed, 17", Deeper-Cut Single Cutaway
- Body Depth: 3"
- Top: AAA Quality Alaskan Solid Bigleaf Maple
- Back: AAA Quality Alaskan Solid Bigleaf Maple
- Sides: AAA Quality Alaskan Solid Bigleaf Maple
- Bracing: X- Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Solid Hand-cut Mahogany/Maple/Ebony/Mahogany/Ebony/Maple/Ebony
- Neck: One Piece Alaskan Flame Maple
- Fingerboard: African Ebony, 12" radius, with side markers
- Linings: Kerfed
- Neck Block: Honduras Mahogany
- Heel Block: Honduras Mahogany
- F-Holes: Unbound
- Heel Cap: Sapele Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1-3/4", bone
- Scale: 25"
- Frets: 21
- Bridge: African Ebony, adjustable with silver hardware
- Tailpiece: Ribbon Sapele/African Ebony, Sacconi tail
- Endpin: Built-in silver jack and strap button
- Pickup: Silver Humbucker, Kent Armstrong, neck-mounted
- Controls: Stealth Thumbwheel Volume/Tone on finger rest
- Tuners: Grover Silver, 18:1, U.S.A.
- Finger Rest: Ribbon Sapele/African Ebony
- Truss Rod: Double Action Adjustable, U.S.A.
- Truss Rod Cover: Ribbon Sapele
- Finish: Gloss Waterborne Lacquer
- Color: Natural-Crystal Clear
- Glue: Natural Hot Hide Glue
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-21Pure Nickel, Jazz Light Gauge 12-52
- Case: Hardshell
- Weight: 5lbs., 10oz.
- Length: 42-1/2""
- Total Depth: 5-3/8"
- Lower Bout: 17-1/4"
- Upper Bout: 12-7/8"
- Waist: 10-1/2"
- Body Length: 20-7/8"
- Endpin Length: .75"