- Purchase price of the instrument must be paid in full prior to shipment.
- Customer is responsible for cost of shipping (including insurance), handling, taxes (if applicable).
- All instruments will be shipped FedEx Priority Overnight or FedEx International Priority, or may be picked up at my shop in Little Chute, Wisconsin, U.S.A. Purchases made in the state of Wisconsin [not shipped out of state] are subject to a 5% Wisconsin state sales tax.
- The customer has 48 hour approval of the instrument upon receipt.
CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER INSTRUMENTS:
- Place an order for your custom instrument at today’s retail price which also locks you into my build list. My build list is currently at 12-15 months out.
- Make an initial payment of 50% to confirm and seal the price of your order.
- Balance due upon completion and before delivery.
All instruments will be new, fully warranted, and built to the most current specifications.
- Purchaser has 48 hours to return instrument if not satisfied after received.
- No returns will be accepted without Return Authorization (RA).
- The customer is responsible for prompt overnight return shipment (in original packing materials and including full insurance on the value of the instrument) at their own expense.
- Returned instruments must be in original condition.
- Upon receipt of the returned instrument, the instrument will be inspected for wear and damage which will determine any refund amount based on the results of the inspection. I will process the refund less all handling and freight charges.
- 20% return fee will be charged for returned instruments.